This blog being created has been delayed in so many ways. Initially it was the fact that in a foreign country, internet access wasn't readily available. When I finally got ready to start the blog in another foreign country, I debated how to approach it. Past experiences of following people on Friendster, Xanga, and Facebook through their albums and "tagged" photos was enough for me to know that even random people would come across this blog and want to explore what happened in "Summer 2009."
But being that this is a blog, I knew all to well that it also had the power to change my future. Budding photographers post pictures, develop a so-called "word of mouth" following and end up becoming professional photographers. In other cases, the blog in of itself develops a life of its own and opens up new, unimaginable career opportunities. Julie and Julia, anyone?
With that in mind, I thought about what is it that I wanted this blog to express. Did I want this to blog to be merely about me, have a theme like traveling, or be an experiment for writing. Blog world what do you think?
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment